Friday, October 29, 2010

The Tea Party's Election Spies | Mother Jones

The Tea Party's Election Spies | Mother Jones

Suzy Khimm is doing the heavy lifting on this important election issue. Voter fraud most surely exists. It DOES NOT influence the outcome of any election. The conservative response, let by the (I'm a Little)Tea(Pot) Party is hysterical, ambitious, and crazy. It is also beginning to have a devastating effect in some areas of the country already.

Conservatives MUST suppress the vote to win elections. Their war on the poor, the working classes, and the middle class demands them to try and keep as many of them from voting as possible.

Since the demise of ACORN, there is not much going on these days with regards to voter registration drives and this does not bode well for progressives who MUST have the support of minorities, the working classes and the middle class.

The battle is joined...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a conservative who has been heavily involved with elections for many years now, I have been greatly frustrated by people who do nothing to win elections, but rather complain about and waste all their time trying to stop vote fraud. From what I can tell, I do not believe that fraud is that big of an issue. Not sure how it can be fixed, but I see that this hysteria surrounding voter fraud it is growing.

I hope you don't take this next point badly, but I would recommend checking word choice and spelling on this post. A couple of words just aren't quite right.

Have a nice day.

Brent Holl said...

I agree. I would take it a bit further to say that the hysteria (I finally looked it up, thanks...) is actually damaging the electoral process. How long till there will be opposing forces at each voting place battling each other? To me this is dragging democracy down to third world status.